- Business listing and contact information on website directory
- Tradeshow representation on our promotional video slideshow
- Your business name and location highlighted on our professionally designed and printed LDT map/brochure given out at visitory centres and tradeshows
Attention Lake Diefenbaker area businesses! Do you have questions about our membership?
This chart explains the membership options available with Lake Diefenbaker Tourism.DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE
Print Add on
Web Add On
- Web Members have a large component on the new LDT website within their category (eg. Dining or Shopping) a large photo, summary of services, contact info, link to your website or social media
- Business name and contact information in directory will link to large landing page with up to six photos and comprehensive summary of your services
- Interactive Lake Dief map with links to highlight your business location
- Showcase your business at least four times per year on our social media page
- Post your job openings on our website Job Section
Basic Business Membership
- Voting right within the organization.
- Business name listed in the business directory on our website.
- We will provide referrals to your business when answering inquires.
- Your commitment to this level allows you to participate in any one of our promotional add ons!
We are building our map for the Print add on level and we want you to be included! Below is the work in progress file of our map that will be distributed around the region. The backside will include events in the area, our photo contest info and all contact information for Lake Diefenbaker Tourism. I have attached this working file as well. It will double as a placemat or can be a tri-fold brochure! Once all attraction and print add on business members are complete, we will be distributing early July. Listings on this map are for members of Lake Diefenbaker Tourism who choose the Print Add on level!.
The deadline is June 30th! Don't miss out on this opportunity to work together to promote economic development and tourism in the region!